Milwaukee Collegiate Academy 9th grade students toured the University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee on August 28. It was the first college tour of the school year. The experience reinforces MCA’s mission to send scholars to and through college.
- Virtual Learning, Friday, March 10
- NHS Offers Tutoring Services – Sign Up Today!
- Thelma Sias Recognized as Modern History Maker for Leadership and Impactful Changes in Southeast Wisconsin
- Dr. Howard Fuller Collegiate Academy Appoints Jon Osman as Chief Operations Officer
- Parent Teacher Conferences on January 4 and 5
Help Support Dr. Howard Fuller Collegiate Academy
Students are scheduled to be on campus before the 1st bell at 7:50 a.m. Students may enter for breakfast at 7:35 a.m. The school day ends at 3:33 p.m. On Wednesdays, Dr. Howard Fuller Collegiate Academy has a half day, students are released at 12:33 p.m.