Cell Phones and Other Electronic Devices
Cell phones must be turned into the office upon entering the school and are stored in a secure location. Other electronic devices listed below must remain in student lockers during the school day. Any cell phone or electronic device found in a student’s possession will be confiscated. A phone or electronic device will not be returned to the student. Instead, if a phone or electronic device is confiscated from a student, parents/guardians must schedule an appointment to pick up the device. If a device is confiscated from a student a second time, it will not be returned until the end of the academic year or it can be returned by paying a $25 penalty for each subsequent occurrence.
- Cellular (Cell) Phones
- Electronic gaming devices
- Music players (iPods, mp3 players, etc.)
- Digital cameras
For more information, please call our office at (414) 873-4014.
Get Charged Up!
How it works:
- Pay $10 for one school year and get your GET CHARGED UP Pass
- Turn your phone in and it gets put on a secure MCA charging dock for the day and returned at the end of the day at 100%
- Apple or Android, some restrictions apply, limit one phone per student
Milwaukee Collegiate Academy
4030 N. 29th Street,
Milwaukee, WI 53216
PHONE: (414) 873-4014
FAX: (414) 873-4344
Office Hours: 7:30 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
Judith Parker, Principal
© 2018 Milwaukee Collegiate Academy
Our Eight Character Strengths
- Social Intelligence
- Self Control