Technology Help Desk
If you are having issues with technology or are requesting to check-out a Chromebook, please submit a ticket to the Technology Help Desk.
Dr. Howard Fuller Collegiate Academy scholars without access to technology at home may check out their Chromebook for their school work. Families will responsible to ensure the Chromebook and charger are returned to the school in the condition they were received. For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at or call our office at (414) 873-4014.
Chromebooks Check-Outs: On Tuesday, March 17, scholars will be able to schedule appointments using a Google Form to check-out Chromebooks. The appointment form will be posted on our social media pages and website at https://howardfullerca.org/covid-19-information-and-updates/ starting at 9 a.m.
Important things to know:
- An appointment is required to check-out a Chromebook. For questions or concerns about Chromebook check-out, please call our office at (414) 873-4014
- Check-out appointments will be scheduled Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of this week from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Dual-Enrollment students should check their emails today about their Chromebooks or contact Principal Parker at email@example.com
- Please bring a backpack or other carrying case to transport your device home
- Technical Support is available to scholars and families via the Technology Help Desk: https://forms.gle/chi15voNUgnwWyeG9.
- Students will not be allowed to go to their lockers during Chromebook check-out.
- Blue MCTS bus cards will remain activated through Friday to ensure that students have transportation to the school if they need to check-out a Chromebook.
- For questions or concerns about Chromebook Check-Out, please call our office at (414) 873-4014
Internet Access: We encourage families to take advantage of Spectrum Internet’s offer of 60 days of Internet access for free. To get Internet installed, please call Spectrum at (844) 488-8395.