“Touring a college campus and then
picturing myself actually attending college
is one of the most impactful experiences
I have had at MCA.”
—Taymon O’Neal, MCA Class of 2016
Your help is needed to fulfill the Mission and Vision of Milwaukee Collegiate Academy.
College tours for Milwaukee Collegiate Academy students is a key piece of their high school experience. MCA college tours are a powerful, inspirational and fun-filled experience for our scholars. It is something they look forward to every year and is an experience they remember for a lifetime.
But, more than an experience, college tours are a key piece to living MCA’s mission; It helps our students to visualize themselves attending to college. For the vast majority of our scholars, MCA’s college tours give our students an opportunity to see a post-secondary institution for the first time in their lives.
We are asking for your help today in continuing this important MCA tradition by making a donation to the MCA Mission and Vision Fund. We know that making a college visit and touring a campus can be pivotal in MCA scholars’ decision to apply to college and to fulfilling our vision to produce responsible leaders through academic mastery, community focused education and the fostering of lifelong learning in any environment.
2016 MCA College Tours
- March 15: UW-Parkside
- March 22: UW-Madison
- April 20 to 21: UW-Whitewater/Northern Illinois University
- April 24 to 29: Tennessee State University, Vanderbilt University, Alabama A&M University, Clark Atlanta University, Spelman College, Morehouse College, Georgia Tech University
- May 4: Marian University
- May 5: UW-Platteville
How You Can Help:
- $25 funds a college tour for one scholar to UW-Parkside
- $50 funds college tours for two scholars to Northern Illinois University
- $100 funds college tours for two scholars to UW-Madison
- $500 funds college tours for two scholars to Spelman College, Morehouse College and Georgia Tech University
- $1,000 funds college tours for four scholars to Tennessee State University, Vanderbilt University and Alabama A&M University