Scholars in Ms. Steggall’s Freshmen Seminar class travelled to UW-Parkside on March 4. Students had an opportunity to Q&A with professors from a variety of the departments the university has to offer undergraduate students. Additionally, scholars had lunch in the Student Union, took a tour of the campus and received great information about support services available from tutoring to financial aide.
- Virtual Learning, Friday, March 10
- NHS Offers Tutoring Services – Sign Up Today!
- Thelma Sias Recognized as Modern History Maker for Leadership and Impactful Changes in Southeast Wisconsin
- Dr. Howard Fuller Collegiate Academy Appoints Jon Osman as Chief Operations Officer
- Parent Teacher Conferences on January 4 and 5
Help Support Dr. Howard Fuller Collegiate Academy
Students are scheduled to be on campus before the 1st bell at 7:50 a.m. Students may enter for breakfast at 7:35 a.m. The school day ends at 3:33 p.m. On Wednesdays, Dr. Howard Fuller Collegiate Academy has a half day, students are released at 12:33 p.m.