Technology Ambassadors Bring a “Genius Bar” to Dr. Howard Fuller Collegiate Academy
Do you want to be a Technology Ambassador? Applications are now open for the 2021-22 school year. Technology experience is not required, however a positive attitude, enthusiasm, and willingness to learn is a must.
Dr. Howard Fuller Collegiate Academy Technology Ambassadors are the backbone of help at our high school providing Level One tech support for over 350 students and staff along with creating content for our social media channels.
The student-led Technology Ambassador program is a co-curricular opportunity that provides scholars a pathway to learn new skills, gain experience in technology, project management, leadership, content creation, communication, and much more. Interested scholars should complete the application no later than April 15, 2021.
Interested scholars must:
- Complete the online application form including a staff recommendation;
- Be willing to participate in the on-camera interview process;
- And, be willing to participate in summer training programs.
Successful candidates will:
- Commit to three half-day, summer trainings to take place in June at HFCA;
- Be reliable, enthusiastic and organized;
- Earn a B or better in a five courses each and every grading period and maintain attendance of over 90%;
- Have permission from their parent/guardian;
- Be able to count their participation toward required service hours for graduation;
- And, be able to put participation on college and job applications.
Responsibilities may include:
- Record and promote HFCA events (for example, assemblies, HFCA News and special events);
- Provide technology assistance and training to other students, staff and the HFCA community;
- Troubleshoot computer issues and provide technical support;
- Monitor support tickets and resolve issues in a timely manner;
- Ensure that computer equipment is maintained;
- Provide other support as needed;
- Represent the school in a positive manner;
- And, maintain positive relationships with students, teachers, staff and community members.
Technology Ambassador Application
Technology Ambassador applications must be submitted no later than April 15, 2021
Dr. Howard Fuller Collegiate Academy’s Technology Ambassadors are school leaders and problem-solvers. Learn more about how the program impacts scholars and our school.
Dr. Howard Fuller
4030 N. 29th Street,
Milwaukee, WI 53216
PHONE: (414) 873-4014
FAX: (414) 873-4344
Office Hours: 7:30 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
Summer Office Hours: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Judith Parker, Principal
© since 2013 by Dr. Howard Fuller Collegiate Academy
Our Eight Character Strengths
- Social Intelligence
- Self Control