Every dollar you give to support Dr. Howard Fuller Collegiate Academy has an impact that extends far beyond our school walls.
We were deeply inspired by the Dr. Howard Fuller Collegiate Academy graduating Class of 2019. For the seventh consecutive year, 100% of our graduates were accepted into college and they have earned $9.5 million in scholarships over the last four years.
Every day we hear stories about how not enough African American high school students are studying science, technology, and math. Well, it is time we do something about it.
It is through gifts like yours that we are able to work towards our mission to nurture scholars capable of transforming their world, by sending them to and through college.
The extraordinary support of our community partners and donors has enabled HFCA to implement a ground breaking personalized learning program. This instructional model, usually reserved for accomplished students in affluent neighborhoods, is being implemented with poor, African American students on the north-side of Milwaukee — a city known to have the greatest achievement gap in the state and our school just blocks from the zip code that has the highest incarceration rate for Black men in the country.
Personalized learning at HFCA has helped remove the perceived boundaries that confine so many of our students to their neighborhoods and prevents them from exploring and participating in the cultural life of our city. Our students were inspired to see themselves as future college students capable of going to and through college.
Discover how MCA’s groundbreaking Personalized Learning program earned results in its first year:
Please join HFCA scholars in changing their world by donating to MCA’s Legacy and Vision Fund. MCA is dedicated to closing the achievement gap, and opening the door of opportunity to students in the City of Milwaukee by giving them an excellent education that they deserve.
Your 100% tax-deductible gift will help us enrich and sustain our college preparatory high school program and fulfill our mission to nurture scholars capable of transforming their world, by sending them to and through college.
Please consider a generous donation today, so our scholars can continue to transform their world.
For at-a-glance information about Dr. Howard Fuller Collegiate Academy, please download our Fact Sheet below.
For seven years in a row, 100% of MCA seniors have been accepted into college.
Please consider a generous donation to Dr. Howard Fuller Collegiate Academy’s Mission and Vision Fund.
How You Can Help:
- $20,000: Funds year-round social services and mentoring support for students who are victims of family or societal trauma.
- $15,000: Alumni support to help close financial aid gaps that families are unable to close on their own and to provide Alumni with transportation to and from college over the holidays.
- $10,000: Help fund a national tour of college campuses for 20 HFCA scholars.
- $7,500: Supports technology and software for HFCA’s technology initiatives.
- $5,000: Provides graphing calculators for 50 low-income scholars.
- $3,500: Helps fund expeditionary learning experiences in STEM (science technology, engineering and math), fine arts, and career exploration.
- $2,000: Helps provide year-long STEM learning experiences for HFCA students.
- $1,000: Buys three computers for our students to use in their learning.
- $500: Provides one scholar with transportation to school for a year.
- $100: Purchases school supplies for four scholars.
Donate On-Line Today!
Your on-line donations to HFCA are processed securely using your MasterCard or Visa. Every dollar you give to support Dr. Howard Fuller Collegiate Academy has an impact that extends far beyond our school walls.
Donate by Mail
At HFCA, it is personal & our students
are at the center of everything we do.
Video Gallery: See for yourself what Dr. Howard fuller collegiate academy has to offer
Questions? Send Us a Message
Dr. Howard Fuller
Milwaukee, WI 53216
PHONE: (414) 873-4014
FAX: (414) 873-4344
Office Hours: 7:30 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
Judith Parker, Principal
© since 2013 by Dr. Howard Fuller Collegiate Academy
- Social Intelligence
- Self Control