Miss Nolke’s English 9 honors class is reading “The Scarlet Letter” by Nathaniel Hawthorne and in order to understand the struggle of the main character, Hester, all of our scholars crafted their own scarlet letter. The students wore their letters all week in order to make real life connections to the text.
- Virtual Learning, Friday, March 10
- NHS Offers Tutoring Services – Sign Up Today!
- Thelma Sias Recognized as Modern History Maker for Leadership and Impactful Changes in Southeast Wisconsin
- Dr. Howard Fuller Collegiate Academy Appoints Jon Osman as Chief Operations Officer
- Parent Teacher Conferences on January 4 and 5
Help Support Dr. Howard Fuller Collegiate Academy
Students are scheduled to be on campus before the 1st bell at 7:50 a.m. Students may enter for breakfast at 7:35 a.m. The school day ends at 3:33 p.m. On Wednesdays, Dr. Howard Fuller Collegiate Academy has a half day, students are released at 12:33 p.m.