Did you know that the Class of 2020 earned a school record $3.5 million in scholarship dollars? 100% college acceptance rate eight years in a row!
Here are the Top Ten reasons why you should choose Dr. Howard Fuller Collegiate Academy as your high school. Easy on-line enrollment for the 2021-22 school year.
College acceptance rate eight years in a row!
Scholarship dollars earned by our Class of 2020
Dr. Howard Fuller Collegiate Academy (formerly Milwaukee Collegiate Academy) is NOW ENROLLING! Are you searching for an academically challenging, and socially safe high school option? Dr. Howard Fuller Collegiate Academy is a tuition-free, public charter high school with a 100% college acceptance rate eight years in a row!
Limited seats in grades 9 through 11. ENROLL ONLINE using the form below.
Dr. Howard Fuller Collegiate Academy (formerly Milwaukee Collegiate Academy) is currently accepting applications for 2019-20 school year. We encourage you take a tour of the school and meet with our students and staff. Tours are by appointment. Please call our office to set up an initial tour at (414) 873-4014.
As a public charter high school, Dr. Howard Fuller Collegiate Academy is tuition-free and is open to all students regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation and socio-economic status. Our schol does not require admissions testing as a basis for enrollment. Our application process adheres to the following guidelines:
- Incoming 9th-grade students must successfully complete 8th grade; Incoming 10th through 12th-grade students must provide transcripts from their most recent school to ensure they are able to be scheduled in the courses they need to graduate.
- Students must be a resident of the City of Milwaukee to be eligible for admission.
- Students are strongly encouraged to submit their application as soon as possible to avoid being placed on the waiting list.
- Student test scores, grades, or special needs information are not used in any way as part of the admissions process.
We recommend that families attend our Open House events to learn about our school and get their questions answered about the application process. For more information, please contact our office at (414) 873-4014.
Please be sure to complete all forms. Applications cannot be accepted and /or processed if any required forms are not submitted. Forms should be delivered to: Dr. Howard Fuller Collegiate Academy, 4030 North 29th St., Milwaukee, WI 53216. For more information please call, (414) 873-4014. To download an Enrollment Packet, including all required forms, please click the link below:
Download an Application
Use the button below to download an application (pdf) and submit it by mail, FAX, via email or at our school. You may print the application and complete by hand or use only the latest version of Adobe Reader to complete the application. Macintosh and Windows versions of the free Adobe Reader are available from Adobe at http://get.adobe.com/reader/.
Apply in Person
Visit our school located at:
4030 N. 29th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53216
(corner of N. 29th St. and Capitol Drive)
Summer Office Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
FAX: (414) 873-4344
Applications cannot be accepted and /or processed if any of the following are not submitted.
- Proof of Residence (current utility bill, rent agreement, property tax bill)
- Your student’s last report card, transcript and/or 8th-grade completion certificate
- CURRENT immunization Records. To obtain a copy of your child’s record, you may contact their physician or you may visit the Wisconsin Immunization registry at https://www.dhfswir.org. Select Public Immunization Record Access. You will need your child’s Social Security number or their Medicaid number.
For eight years in a row, 100% of Dr. Howard Fuller Collegiate Academy seniors have been accepted into college.
#WATCH: Robotics Competition Inspires Scholars
Are you struggling to decide what to watch on YouTube? Subscribe to Milwaukee Collegiate Academy’s YouTube Channel. Just one of our posts – a self-produced music reaction video — has garnered nearly 2 million views. Our channel is a unique, fresh window into our high school’s students, staff, families and community. Check it out!
Enrollment Questions? Send Us a Message
Dr. Howard Fuller Collegiate Academy
4030 N. 29th Street,
Milwaukee, WI 53216
PHONE: (414) 873-4014
FAX: (414) 873-4344
Office Hours: 7:30 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
Judith Parker, Principal
© since 2013 by Dr. Howard Fuller Collegiate Academy
Our Eight Character Strengths
- Social Intelligence
- Self Control