9th Grade Application Process
Milwaukee Collegiate Academy is tuition-free is open to all students regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation and socio-economic status. MCA’s application process adheres to the following guidelines:
- Students must successfully complete 8th grade and be a resident of the City of Milwaukee to be eligible for admission.
- All 8th-grade students interested in applying for 9th-grade enrollment at MCA must submit an application. Students are encouraged to submit their application as soon as possible to avoid being placed on a waiting list.
- Student test scores, grades, or special need information are not used in any way as part of the admissions process or lottery.
We recommend that families attend our Open House events to learn about our school and get their questions answered about the application process. For more information, please contact our office at (414) 873-4014.
Download an Application
Use the button below to download an application (pdf) and submit it by mail or at our school.
Request a Shadow Day
MCA is now enrolling for the 2017-18 school year. Students in grades 8th through 11th grade who are interested in finding out more about Milwaukee Collegiate Academy are invited to share a day in the life one of our scholars. The visiting students attend classes, participate activities and enjoy lunch with one of our Student Ambassadors.
Applications cannot be accepted and /or processed if any of the following are not submitted.
- Proof of Residence (current utility bill, rent agreement, property tax bill)
- Your student’s last report card, transcript and/or 8th grade completion certificate
- CURRENT immunization Records. To obtain a copy of your child’s record, you may contact their physician or you may visit the Wisconsin Immunization registry at https://www.dhfswir.org. Select Public Immunization Record Access. You will need your child’s Social Security number or their Medicaid number.
- Parent/Guardian Medication Authorization
- Medical Provider Authorization
- Asthma Inhaler Administration Authorization
- Special Diet / Restrictions Form
Enrollment Questions? Send Us a Message
Milwaukee Collegiate Academy
4030 N. 29th Street,
Milwaukee, WI 53216
PHONE: (414) 873-4014
FAX: (414) 873-4344
Office Hours: 7:30 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
Judith Parker, Principal
© 2016 Milwaukee Collegiate Academy
Our Eight Character Strengths
- Social Intelligence
- Self Control
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.