Executive Director Rodney Bourrage of Operation Dream addressed students at Milwaukee Collegiate Academy on January 22. Operation Dream is a mentoring program designed to give young males, ages 4-17, the support and guidance they need to become men of significance in their community. Operation Dream builds leadership, academic, and social skills among at-risk youth through an innovative peer-mentoring program that fosters growth and development.
- Virtual Learning, Friday, March 10
- NHS Offers Tutoring Services – Sign Up Today!
- Thelma Sias Recognized as Modern History Maker for Leadership and Impactful Changes in Southeast Wisconsin
- Dr. Howard Fuller Collegiate Academy Appoints Jon Osman as Chief Operations Officer
- Parent Teacher Conferences on January 4 and 5
Help Support Dr. Howard Fuller Collegiate Academy
Students are scheduled to be on campus before the 1st bell at 7:50 a.m. Students may enter for breakfast at 7:35 a.m. The school day ends at 3:33 p.m. On Wednesdays, Dr. Howard Fuller Collegiate Academy has a half day, students are released at 12:33 p.m.