Milwaukee Collegiate Academy will conduct Semester 1 Final Exams from Monday, December 18 through Wednesday, December 20. During exam week, students will have a half-day with dismissal at 12:34 p.m.
IMPORTANT: Students in 9th and 10th grade are reminded that they are required to attend school during exam week.
Important Information About Exam Week:
- Students MUST arrive on time for all exams.
- 11th and 12th-grade students who have NOT exempted English or Math class MUST ATTEND BOTH EXAM DAYS.
- Students who arrive late will have a study hall and will make up their exams on Wednesday, January 3. Students who are making up Exams MUST arrive no later than 7:55 a.m. and will be dismissed after any make-up exams are complete.
- Students who miss ANY exams will need to make them up to earn credit.
- Students should be dressed in uniform unless they have earned a dress down day.
- Students who have exempted exams may arrive late or have an earlier dismissal time. HOWEVER, THEY MUST BE ON TIME FOR EXAMS THEY ARE TAKING.
Below is the exam schedule for 11th and 12th-grade students:
For questions, please call our office at (414) 873-4014.