Milwaukee Collegiate Academy is currently accepting applications for 2014-15 school year. We encourage you take a tour of the school and meet with the Principal, Mrs. Evans. Tours are normally conducted Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 to 11:00 a.m. by appointment. You may request another time, if needed. Please call our office to set up an initial tour at (414) 873-4014, or click here to request more information.
Please be sure to complete all forms. Applications cannot be accepted and /or processed if any required forms are not submitted. Forms should be delivered to: Milwaukee Collegiate Academy, 4030 North 29th St., Milwaukee, WI 53216. For more information please call, (414) 873-4014. To download a Registration Packet, including all required forms, please click the link below:Download Enrollment Packet (pdf)
Applications cannot be accepted and /or processed if any of the following are not submitted.
- Proof of Residence (current utility bill, rent agreement, property tax bill)
- Your student’s last report card, transcript and/or 8th grade completion certificate
- CURRENT immunization Records. To obtain a copy of your child’s record, you may contact their physician or you may visit the Wisconsin Immunization registry at https://www.dhfswir.org. Select Public Immunization Record Access. You will need your child’s Social Security number or their Medicaid number.
- Parent/Guardian Medication Authorization
- Medical Provider Authorization
- Asthma Inhaler Administration Authorization
- Special Diet / Restrictions Form
Individual Required Forms:
- Student Application
- Request for Student Records
- Student Immunization Records
- Parent Release Form for Media Recording
- Parent/ Guardian Contract 2014-15
- Student Contract 2014-15