On September 28, 9th grade scholars in MCA’s Algebra 1 Honors class used Chromebooks and ALEKS, a web-based assessment and learning system to personalize their learning. ALEKS uses adaptive questioning to quickly and accurately determine exactly what a student knows and doesn’t know in a course and personalizes lessons to the student. The Algebra 1 Honors course is taught by Amanda Larson.
- Reopening School: Town Hall Meeting on Wednesday, July 8
- Virtual Summer School 2020: July 3 through July 30
- Locker Clean Out and Chromebook Return Begins on Thursday, June 25
- Senior Meeting on Tuesday, May 26
- NOTICE: Temporary Food Benefits for Children Who Usually Get Free or Reduced Price School Meal
Help Support Dr. Howard Fuller Collegiate Academy