All Dr. Howard Fuller Collegiate Academy scholars are required to have an official HFCA photo identification card. You will need this card to gain access to services. Please submit your ID photo using the form below. Send your photo to pre-print your ID card before you arrive on campus. Be sure to read submission guidelines first!
- The picture file must be in .jpeg format, measure 300 x 330 pixels and must not exceed 32k in size.
- File name must be less than 25 characters (including the extension.jpg)
- The subject must be facing forward (please do not tilt head) and looking directly at the camera.
- This must be a full facial shot that includes from the top of the head to the bottom of the chin, ending at the shoulder, and should fill the frame.
- Sunglasses are not permitted and please no inappropriate expressions or gestures.
- Hats are permitted for documented religious purposes only and must not obscure facial features.
- Photo must be in color – passport photos are best.
- Student must be the only person/object in the picture.
- No graduation caps, gowns, or costumes.
- Photograph must have a solid, plain, uniform background.
- Photo must have been taken within the last 12 monthsa
- Please submit as soon as possible, DEADLINE for online photo submissions is FRIDAY, JULY 30 2021.
REPLACEMENT ID: All students will receive a new ID for the 2021-2022 school year. The cost of replacement IDs is $5 and may be added to student fees with parental permission. For questions, please contact the Technology Department at (414) 873-4014, ext. 250.
Dr. Howard Fuller
4030 N. 29th Street,
Milwaukee, WI 53216
PHONE: (414) 873-4014
FAX: (414) 873-4344
Office Hours: 7:30 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
Summer Office Hours: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Judith Parker, Principal
© since 2013 by Dr. Howard Fuller Collegiate Academy
Our Eight Character Strengths
- Social Intelligence
- Self Control