Milwaukee Collegiate Academy in 60 seconds.
College acceptances seven years in a row!
Scholarship dollars earned by our Class of 2019
We believe that attracting and retaining outstanding teachers is the number one key to our success. Come work with us!
Come work with us. Dr. Howar Fuller Collegiate Academy’s educators are exceptional in how they form the kind of relationships with students that help them see themselves as scholars capable of a lifetime of success. Our teachers are content experts, empowered to design personalized, innovative approaches that impact learning and personal development. We are reflective practitioners eager to expand our pedagogy through theory, collaboration, mentoring and practice. We are seeking educators intrinsically motivated to become the absolute best teacher for their students and an exemplary practitioner in their field.
Milwaukee Collegiate Academy’s starting line-up.
Milwaukee Collegiate Academy’s mission.
Dr. Howard Fuller Collegiate Academy’s mission is to nurture scholars capable of transforming their world, by sending them to and through college.
Our school sets ambitious goals for student achievement and we believe that all scholars are capable of academic success. Our graduates are consistently accepted into colleges and universities at a rate of 100% percent since 2012.
We do more than prepare our scholars for higher education. We provide them with the skills necessary to affect change in society and help transform their local, national and global communities.
Our founder, Dr. Howard Fuller, and our Board provide our school with the autonomy and resources to design a school to meet the unique needs of our students. As a result, we have adopted a personalized learning approach that develops students’ cognitive skills, content knowledge, college knowledge and capacity to become self-aware, self-directed learners.
MCA is currently accepting applications for the 2018-19 school year. For more information about how to apply and positions available please use the link below.
Students in Mr. Hagedorn’s Physics Class used a toy car, a stop watch and a ruler to determine the speed of the car and learn more about the constant movement of an object. MCA students are able to earn college credit in this course through a partnership with MATC. It is an innovative way for students to begin their post-secondary education by taking college courses while still in high school.
Our scholars are connecting what they are learning to a career path as they plan, design and construct a “small house” as part of the tiny house movement. We’ll keep you posted. Cool project!
An MCA Tech Ambassador repaired a broken laptop on November 7. Tech Ambassadors provide Level 1 Tech Support to students and staff and have fixed or repaired over $5,000 worth of broken student laptops so far this year.
Our Top Priorities
STEM stands for science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. STEM pervades every part of our lives. By exposing Milwaukee Collegiate Academy scholars to STEM and giving them opportunities to explore STEM-related concepts, they will develop a passion for it and hopefully pursue a job in a STEM field. A curriculum that is STEM-based has real-life situations to help the student learn. We need your support in the following areas:
MCA believes that every student is unique — from their hairstyle to their favorite music to the way they learn.
Teachers at HFCA:
- Believe that all of our students are college-bound and engage with students in class and out to support the school’s mission and vision;
- Possess strong pedagogical and content knowledge and a strong desire to build upon their knowledge;
- Are committed to improving as an educator through collegial teams and focused coaching;
- Use data from formative assessments to drive daily instruction;
- Respect students’ academic needs by following Individual Education Plans and recommendations from coaches and teammates that will lead to greater success;
- Holistically develop students’ sense of character and personal responsibility through uniform disciplinary codes, restorative practices, and common sense;
- Work in teams to improve individual practice, departments, grade-levels and school culture;
- Define and nurture a positive college-bound school culture;
- Have a strong work ethic that can be measured by a commitment to results, regular attendance, and met deadlines; and
- Are solutions-oriented about all challenges—personal and professional.
Get In Touch
We are eager to hear from you. Send us a message.
Dr. Howard Fuller Collegiate Academy
4030 N. 29th Street,
Milwaukee, WI 53216
PHONE: (414) 873-4014
FAX: (414) 873-4344
Office Hours: 7:30 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
Judith Parker, Principal
© since 2013 by Dr. Howard Fuller Collegiate Academy
Our Eight Character Strengths
- Social Intelligence
- Self Control